We would welcome any parishioners to join us for the Annual Parish Meeting, followed by the Annual Meeting of the Council which is taking place at Himbleton Village Hall on Wednesday 23rd May 2018, we will be starting at 7pm.
Author Archive for: Clerk
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Clerk contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Clerk
This is to inform members of the parish that this year the Parish Council have found it necessary to increase the precept for the first time in 5 years. In order to meet rising costs, the Council have increased the total budget requirement for the 2018/19 to £4,600, compared to £3,600 for the previous 5 […]
Saleway Parish Council has approximately £30,000 available for use within the community. Do you have any ideas of projects where this money could be utilised for the benefit of the community? Ideas maybe: Youth Projects Transport initiatives Equipment for Community
Can you help to refurbish the kiosks that the Parish Council have adopted, in order to preserve them? We have acquired on behalf of the community four kiosks in total. These are situated in: Sale Green, Hadzor, Earls Common and most recently Himbleton. Other villages locally have adapted their kiosks to be; book exchanges, information […]
- London population: Why so many people leave the UK's capital March 18th, 2019
- Comic Relief walk woman injured in Malvern Hills March 17th, 2019
- Cars damaged after felt blown from Kidderminster roof March 16th, 2019
- Super Hilda celebrates 111th birthday in Redditch March 16th, 2019
- M6 J8 southbound exit | Southbound | Congestion
- M6 northbound within J6 | Northbound | Congestion
- A38 southbound exit for M6 Toll JT4/A5 | Southbound | Congestion
- M5 J5 northbound exit | Northbound | Broken down vehicle
- A500 northbound between A34 near Stoke-on-Trent (north) and M6 | Northbound | Congestion