The ‘Wychavon Village of Culture 2020’ competition is now open! As announced at the recent Parish Council event, the competition will see the winning area awarded £5,000, with two runners up receiving £1,000 each, to deliver a programme of cultural activity during 2020. The programmes, which can include a mixture of visual arts, literature, music, […]
Author Archive for: Clerk
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Clerk contributed a whooping 9 entries.
Entries by Clerk
The small grants are available in helping to get your parish more active. Grants between £100 and £500 are available. Grants will be for new activities, for example – older people yoga, keep fit classes, set up a walking group, activity at a school (out of curriculum time), additional sports club sessions e.g. targeting a […]
notice of District Election 2019 Please click on link above for Notice of District Council Election 2019.
NOTICE OF UNCONTESTED ELECTION SALEWAY Please click on link above to view Notice of Uncontested Parish Council Election 2019
Notice of Election – District Council Notice of Election – Parish Council A – D Notice of Election Parish Council E – H Notice of Election -Parish Council I to W
We would welcome any parishioners to join us for the Annual Parish Meeting, followed by the Annual Meeting of the Council which is taking place at Himbleton Village Hall on Wednesday 23rd May 2018, we will be starting at 7pm.
This is to inform members of the parish that this year the Parish Council have found it necessary to increase the precept for the first time in 5 years. In order to meet rising costs, the Council have increased the total budget requirement for the 2018/19 to £4,600, compared to £3,600 for the previous 5 […]
Saleway Parish Council has approximately £30,000 available for use within the community. Do you have any ideas of projects where this money could be utilised for the benefit of the community? Ideas maybe: Youth Projects Transport initiatives Equipment for Community
Can you help to refurbish the kiosks that the Parish Council have adopted, in order to preserve them? We have acquired on behalf of the community four kiosks in total. These are situated in: Sale Green, Hadzor, Earls Common and most recently Himbleton. Other villages locally have adapted their kiosks to be; book exchanges, information […]
- Disabled girl faces £870 Hereford school bus bill July 17th, 2019
- Human bones found in septic tank in Kempsey July 17th, 2019
- Suzy Lamplugh disappearance: 'No evidence' following Pershore search July 17th, 2019
- Second charge after man found stabbed at Droitwich home July 17th, 2019
- M6 J8 southbound exit | Southbound | Congestion
- M6 northbound within J6 | Northbound | Congestion
- A38 southbound exit for M6 Toll JT4/A5 | Southbound | Congestion
- M5 J5 northbound exit | Northbound | Broken down vehicle
- A500 northbound between A34 near Stoke-on-Trent (north) and M6 | Northbound | Congestion