We would welcome any parishioners to join us for the Annual Parish Meeting, followed by the Annual Meeting of the Council which is taking place at Himbleton Village Hall on Wednesday 23rd May 2018, we will be starting at 7pm.
This is to inform members of the parish that this year the Parish Council have found it necessary to increase the precept for the first time in 5 years. In order to meet rising costs, the Council have increased the total budget requirement for the 2018/19 to £4,600, compared to £3,600 for the previous 5 years.
Saleway Parish Council has approximately £30,000 available for use within the community.
Do you have any ideas of projects where this money could be utilised for the benefit of the community?
- Youth Projects
- Transport initiatives
- Equipment for Community
- Car crashes into boy's bedroom in Stourport January 21st, 2019
- British soldier sues Army over Q fever chronic fatigue January 21st, 2019
- European Challenge Cup: Worcester Warriors 36-31 Stade Francais January 19th, 2019
- Herefordshire child services to be reviewed January 18th, 2019
- M6 J8 southbound exit | Southbound | Congestion
- M6 northbound within J6 | Northbound | Congestion
- A38 southbound exit for M6 Toll JT4/A5 | Southbound | Congestion
- M5 J5 northbound exit | Northbound | Broken down vehicle
- A500 northbound between A34 near Stoke-on-Trent (north) and M6 | Northbound | Congestion