The next Saleway Parish Council meeting will be held on Wednesday 19th January 2022 at 7.30pm.
Total Attachments: 1Download: SALEWAY PARISH COUNCIL- AGENDA 09.12.20 (67 KB)
Total Attachments: 1Download: Saleway Parish Council Minutes 16th September 2020 (2 MB)
Total Attachments: 1Download: Summons Agenda to Saleway Council - 1st July 2020 - Updated (497 KB)
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus/Co-vid 19 situation the Parish Councillors, on the advice of Central Government, have decide not to hold the Parish Council Meeting which had been summoned for the 18th March 2020. Any members of the public who had intended to raise any questions to the Councillors please do not hesitate to e-mail the clerk ">
Please see link to view the Saleway Parish Council’s Response to Preferred Options Consultation SWDP.
SALEWAY PARISH COUNCIL
Vacancy for a Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer
A vacancy has arisen for a Clerk and RFO to Saleway Parish Council. The successful candidate will be required to work from home for 5 hours per week, producing agendas and minutes for monthly Council, and occasional Committee meetings. The Clerk is responsible for communicating with councillors, members of the public, the lengthsman, outside bodies, and suppliers. Duties also include management of the financial responsibilities of the council, including accounts, budget preparation and annual audit/reporting, and advising the Council on statutory requirements.
Rural Crime Prevention
• Where possible, vehicles should be housed in a lockable garage or building, ideally with security lighting installed to the perimeter.
• Vehicles should always be locked when not in use, with the keys kept hidden and locked away in a secure location.
• Keep recordings or photographs of serial numbers and vehicles as these can be crucial in recovery, should the worse happen.
• Securing Quadbikes to a fixed point on the ground or something that takes time to remove will also act as a deterrent.
• Never leave the keys in the ignition.
• Keep gates to yards closed as open gates can be an open invitation to thieves.
• Install immobilisers, chip keys and trackers as these are a simple way to deter criminals or track vehicles.
• Install CCTV
Who to call and when?
Urgent: If a Crime is in progress dial 999
Non-Urgent: Dial 101 to report a Crime after it has taken place.
Provide Information: Contact the Rural Crime Hotline to give information anonymously. You can submit information online www.ruralcrimehotline.co.uk or call the
Rural Crime Hotline on 0800 783 0137
Are you looking for funding for local projects and initiatives?
Identifying and diversifying alternative funding streams has never been so important for local government. That is why Worcestershire County Council has again secured Open 4 Community, an on-line funding portal designed to meet the specific needs of Parish & Town Councils, voluntary & community groups, housing associations and large charities.
These groups and organisations can search for themselves through the thousands of Government, Lottery, charitable trust and other funds available on a European, national, regional and local basis.
• Complete and concise fund details, including criteria, who to contact and links to application forms
• Time saving- enhanced support service for local community groups
• Automatic email alerts
• Weekly e-newsletters
• Bespoke reports for funding search results
• Monthly statistical reporting to help gain vital contact details that can be used for future marketing campaigns and research, and for proving the tool’s impact
• Dedicated local support section – to advertise your own local initiatives and events.
You will be required to complete a very simple registration form which will then allow you to access detailed information on all the funds available.
So, visit the website and begin your search! CLICK HERE FOR open4community.co.uk/worcestershire/ WEBSITE
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14 (AS AMENDED)
WORCESTERSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF THE CLOSURE OF CHURCH LANE, ODDINGLEY, WORCESTERSHIRE (“THE HIGHWAY”)
Reason for restriction: Water Leak / Burst Main. There is a need to close the highway in the following terms:-
1. The effect of this Notice is that no vehicle shall proceed along that part of the highway from its junction with C2076 Newland Road to Plough Lane to its junction with C2158 Netherwood Lane.
2. This provision shall continue in force for a maximum of 5 days, however, it is anticipated that it will remain in force for 3 days commencing 16 September 2019.
3. Alternative routes: – C2158 Netherwood Lane, C2032 Crowle Road, C2076 Plough Road, C2076 Plough Lane, C2076 Newland Road to Plough Lane and vice versa.
Nothing in this Notice shall prevent at any time access for pedestrians to any premises situated on or adjacent to the highway, or to any other premises accessible for pedestrians from and only from the highway.
Head of Legal and Democratic Services
16 September 2019
762370 – Church Lane, Oddingley – Emergency
WCFO 00003940 Streetworks Admin
- Premier 15s: Worcester v Wasps postponed and Exeter claim last-gasp win January 16th, 2022
- Centuries-old Dewsall bells to ring again after repairs January 16th, 2022
- European Challenge Cup: Worcester Warriors 23-34 RC Toulon January 15th, 2022
- Appeal over refusal of Worcester golf course homes plan January 15th, 2022