We would welcome any parishioners to join us for the Annual Parish Meeting, followed by the Annual Meeting of the Council which is taking place at Himbleton Village Hall on Wednesday 23rd May 2018, we will be starting at 7pm.
Saleway Parish Council has approximately £30,000 available for use within the community.
Do you have any ideas of projects where this money could be utilised for the benefit of the community?
- Youth Projects
- Transport initiatives
- Equipment for Community
Can you help to refurbish the kiosks that the Parish Council have adopted, in order to preserve them?
We have acquired on behalf of the community four kiosks in total. These are situated in: Sale Green, Hadzor, Earls Common and most recently Himbleton. Other villages locally have adapted their kiosks to be; book exchanges, information points, etc.
If you are “handy” and would be willing to volunteer some time toward cleaning up, redecorating or updating the kiosk(s) it would be very much appreciated.
Please contact Lynn on 07825 212411 if you can help.
Please see the Notice of Public Rights to Inspect the annual accounts for Saleway Parish Council for year ended 31st March 2017. This notice can be found under the Annual Reports Section of this website.
- Car crashes into boy's bedroom in Stourport January 21st, 2019
- British soldier sues Army over Q fever chronic fatigue January 21st, 2019
- European Challenge Cup: Worcester Warriors 36-31 Stade Francais January 19th, 2019
- Herefordshire child services to be reviewed January 18th, 2019
- M6 J8 southbound exit | Southbound | Congestion
- M6 northbound within J6 | Northbound | Congestion
- A38 southbound exit for M6 Toll JT4/A5 | Southbound | Congestion
- M5 J5 northbound exit | Northbound | Broken down vehicle
- A500 northbound between A34 near Stoke-on-Trent (north) and M6 | Northbound | Congestion